- This is a 14.6V 4A LifePO4 battery charger; constant current and constant voltage charging, ensure the quality and safety of charging process.
- Suitable for 4S 4000~20000mAh LifePO4 battery Charging current:4000mA or 4 Amps
- Two-color LEDs indicate charging status. Each LED indicates the corresponding channel.
- World wide AC input voltage 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz Designed for worldwide usage.
- Note: Don’t charge other types of batteries except LifePO4 batteries.
- Input Voltage: AC 90V~260V 47~63Hz.
- Input Current: ≤1.5A
- Inrush Current: 30A Max
- Output No-load Voltage: 14.6±0.15V
- Rated Charging Current (normal charging): 4000mA±200mA (CV=12.8V)
- Constant Current Charging Voltage Range: 8V-14.6V
- When the battery is fully charged, the red LED will turn to green
- Output Ripple Voltage: ≤150mV （CV=12.8V ）
- Output Short Circuit Protection: Short circuit occurs, the Automatic protection against Output short circuit and won’t cause damages to the charger.
- Dimension: 5.2 x 2.3 x 1.3 in
- Weight: 0.68lb
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- After connecting to the correct battery pack, the red LED will be on which shows that it is charging and will turn green when complete.
- Pay attention to battery surface temperature. Stop charging when it is over 60℃ or if it feels very hot
- Keep an eye on the battery pack, as it is dangerous to leave your battery unattended when charging it with a large current
- Do not use this charger as a maintainer and leave connected for long periods of time, it is best suited for charging only.
Download product datasheet here.