- Ultimate LiFePO4 professional level battery charger. High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries.
- Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2.5 to 200 Amp-hour.
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST; CHARGING AMPS: 9.5A (AmpMatic).
- IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah; INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector; Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- Weight: 3 pounds
OptiMate™ lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery in a way no other charger did before!
The OptiMate lithium will protect your investment and guarantee your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 / LFP) battery will perform as advertised for a very long time.
With 9.5 Amps of charge current available OptiMate lithium unique multi step
ampmaticTM program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently.
OptiMate lithium’s maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge.
OptiMate lithium – Battery Performance Guaranteed!
•Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
•safeTº :Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
•Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
•Protection against incorrect voltage selection : With 16V selected and a 12.8V (4s) battery is connected OptiMate 7 LFP Select will immediately warn that a low voltage is sensed and then not proceed to charging. USER must confirm the nominal voltage of the connected battery is 16V (5s) before SAVE mode activates. During SAVE mode the charge curve is tracked, if the battery appears to be less than a 5-series 16V battery, it will stop charging.
•CHARGING AMPS : 9.5A @ 12.8V / 7.5A @ 16V (AmpMatic)
•USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
•SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST.
•IDEAL FOR : LiFePO4 (LFP) 4s / 5s batteries from 2.5 – 200Ah.
•INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
•STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.