EarthX lithium batteries are an excellent option for the aviation industry. Our experienced team develops our batteries for lasting performance and safety through all types of use. In our mission to create the best lithium battery on the market, we source only the highest quality materials to deliver a product you can trust.
Beyond performance and quality, EarthX is veteran-owned and operated in the United States where we offer comprehensive customer service to address every requirement.
Advantages Of Utilizing EarthX Batteries For Certified Aircraft
EarthX is a trusted provider of lithium batteries, and the batteries themselves provide several benefits for certified aircraft, including:
- Ease of installation: With the STC approval, we provide installation kits with our batteries to make the installation process as straightforward as possible. Whether you’re introducing a lithium battery to your certified aircraft for the first time, or you’re replacing, you can expect a quick and easy installation.
- Lightweight material: EarthX lithium batteries are lightweight, especially when compared to lead acid counterparts. This lighter weight makes the process of installing it easier and improves the overall handling of your aircraft. Increase your payload, decrease your gas needs, it’s a win win product.
- Trustworthiness: Trust and safety are key components for certified aircraft batteries. EarthX Batteries have a built-in Battery Management System (BMS) that monitors performance and protects the battery from overcharging or over discharging and short circuit protection. The BMS is also key to the longevity of the battery — even with heavy use.
- Storage capacity: LiFePo4 batteries can use 100% of their storage capacity, meaning your aircraft can reap the benefits of full power after a charge.
- Fast charging: Lithium batteries charge quickly, allowing you to fully recharge a battery in much less time so you can get to flying in no time. Additionally, these batteries discharge at a much slower rate in storage so the need to recharge is minimized.
- Cranking power: Lithium batteries offer consistent cranking power that will not drop-off. Regardless of the temperatures or environment you start your aircraft in, you can expect high cranking performance when you start up.
Our Commitment To Powering Aviation
At EarthX, innovation is the core of our mission. We exemplify this commitment in the aviation industry by being the first company in the world to offer a 12V FAA TSO approved lithium battery. With the benefits of these batteries, certified aircraft can vastly improve performance beyond what we’ve seen in the industry.
Our existing TSO approved models (EarthX also has a 24V FAA TSO approved lithium battery) is only the beginning of our aviation innovations. We have more TSO approved batteries in development to diversify our LiFePo4 battery applications.
In the near future, you can expect to see more of EarthX in the general aviation market. Keep your eye out for new aircraft that come standard with EarthX lithium batteries — straight from the manufacturer. This is our goal, and we intend to stick with it through our commitment to battery development.
We also support individual aircraft owners. To install an EarthX battery in your aircraft, you need field approval or a supplemental type certificate (STC). We offer these approvals free of charge as we attain them, so you can experience the benefits of our batteries with ease.
Choose EarthX Lithium Batteries For Certified Aircraft
Our commitment to battery development in aviation is clear. Lead acid batteries have dominated the aviation market for decades, but lithium iron phosphate batteries challenge the status quo with undeniable benefits. At EarthX, you can trust our batteries to perform in accordance with FAA standards with our TSO approval.
Browse our TSO approved batteries today to find the right product for your aircraft. For assistance, get in touch with our teamithithi