Fully charge the unit prior to its first use. Press the power button to check the state of charge (power level). LED lights to indicated state of charge level.
- Select the appropriate adapter cable (12 volt or 24 volt)
- Connect the adapter cable to the Jump Pack. Both blue (EC5) connectors must be plugged into the EC5 sockets on the Jump Pack. Note: either connector can be plugged into either socket.
- Connect the red jumper cable clamp to the positive post of the vehicle battery
- Connect the black jumper cable clamp to the negative post of the vehicle battery or chassis ground (if battery negative is connected to chassis ground).
- Plug the jumper cable into the adapter cables (connector only fits one way)
- Start the vehicle (engine cranking should be limited to 10 seconds of cranking in any 1 minute period)
- Disconnect negative clamp, then positive clamp after vehicle starts (recharge the Jump Pack after use)
Using USB Port for Charging Electronic Devices
- Press the On/Off button for 1< second, the charge level indicator should light-up which is an indication the USB port is on. The unit will automatically shut-off after a few minutes of non-use.
- Press the On/Off button for 3 seconds to turn on/off the flashlight.
- First, connect the 100-240VAC Plug-in Charger to outlet, then connect the 5mm round charge plug to the port on the Jump Pack, the charge level indicator light should start to cycle which is an indication the unit is charging. When all the 3 to 4 indicator lights remain on, the unit is fully charged.
- Never jump start a faulty battery (a battery that will not accept a charge or hold a charge).
- Do not short circuit; ensure positive cable clamp does not touch negative clamp or any metal part of the vehicle.
- If the battery gets hot while charging or use, discontinue charging and use. Maximum operating range is -20 Deg C to 60 DegC
- Do not charge battery in temperatures above 140 degrees F (60C), or in direct sunlight.
- When charging a battery, place it on a non-flammable surface, and remove any flammable items nearby.
Do not incinerate or expose to open flames!
Do not get wet or use in wet conditions or in presence of flammable liquids or gases!