High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries.
Perfect for charging of a high performance 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2.5 to 120 Amp-hour.
* TUNE mode delivers stable power for vehicle system reprogramming, show room vehicle demo or retaining memorized settings when battery cables are disconnected to fit powered accessories or replace the battery.
* BMS reset, pushbutton activated – for batteries with resettable low voltage / deep discharge protection.
* Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
* safeTº : Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
* Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
CHARGING AMPS : 9.5A (AmpMatic)
USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST
IDEAL FOR : LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 120Ah.
INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 5ft / 152cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.